Redefining Luxury at All-Inclusive
Los Cabos Hotel
Outdoor Infinity Pool
Spa and Wellness
Ocean View Terrace for Events
All-Inclusive Luxury Services
- Buffet or à la carte breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Del Mar restaurant.
- À la carte menu at Loto restaurant, offering Japanese and Asian-inspired cuisine, led by Chef Sidney Schutte, bearer of 2 Michelin Stars.
- Access to the 5 gourmet restaurants at our sister resort, Grand Velas Los Cabos: Frida, featuring haute Mexican cuisine; Piaf, with traditional French cuisine; Lucca, showcasing Italian-Mediterranean specialties; Velas 10, serving seafood and prime cuts; and Cocina de Autor, presenting creative gastronomy, also led by Chef Sidney Schutte.
- Premium national and international beverages at Roca Bar, 51 Bar, and Aqua Bar.
- Tequila & Mezcal Tasting room.
- 24-hour suite service.
- Minibar in suite replenished daily.
- 24-hour Personal Concierge service.
- Pool & Beach Concierge service.
- Recreational activities for adults.
- Parking and valet parking.
- Business Center.
- Poolside food service from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Poolside beverage service from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Private Beach.
- Two-star Michelin Consulting Chef.
- Taxes and gratuities included in the rate.
Additional Charge Amenities
- Airport-hotel transportation
- Car rental
- Selected wines and liquors
- Laundry and dry-cleaning service
- SE Spa services, Spa boutique, and Water Ceremony
- Tours and transportation
- Event spaces and catering service
- Medical consultation and services
At Grand Velas Boutique Hotel Los Cabos, you will find awesome culinary experiences. Our guests also enjoy exclusive access to the restaurants and bars at our sister resort, Grand Velas Los Cabos.
You will enjoy a wide variety of creative gastronomy at Grand Velas Boutique Hotel Los Cabos. From casual breakfasts at Del Mar, an all-day restaurant with a relaxed atmosphere to world-class delicacies at Cocina de Autor, and a sophisticated Japanese-inspired dinner at Loto, led by the two Michelin-starred chef Sidney Schutte. Discover innovative drinks at 51 Bar, delicious ceviche at Roca Bar, or delight in extraordinary tastings at Tequila & Mezcal. Furthermore, our guests enjoy exclusive access to the restaurants and bars at our sister resort Grand Velas Los Cabos. Here, you will have the option to taste seafood and grilled cuts at Velas 10, or delight in incredible gourmet Mexican cuisine menus at Frida; Italian and Mediterranean cuisine at Lucca; and French dishes at the romantic restaurant, Piaf.
Grand Velas Boutique Los Cabos boasts sophisticated indoor and stunning outdoor event venues ideal for meetings, conventions, business retreats, weddings, and other social gatherings. With our vast collection of luxury amenities, unparalleled hyper-personalized service, and breathtaking views, events at our hotel are unforgettable.
We offer the following versatile venues:
- Tamayo 1 (930 sq. ft.)
- Tamayo 2 (907 sq. ft.)
- Tamayo 3 (908 sq .ft.)
- Grand Ballroom (2,745 sq. ft.)
- Foyer (845 sq. ft.)
- Terraza Cielo (8,551 sq. ft.)